Utilita Energy Limited - Utilita Live Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Utilita Live is a service for Utilita Energy customers. As part of Utilita Live, from time-to-time we will run competitions. When we run competitions these Prize Draw Terms & Conditions will apply. Each offer may also have individual Terms & Conditions that will appear on the offer page.
- Utilita Live is open to customers of Utilita Energy Limited on our Smart Energy tariff, with a live supply and electricity and/or gas top-up number who are UK residents, including employees of Utilita Energy Limited. Utilita Energy Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Utilita Energy Limited may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Utilita Energy Limited is satisfied with the verification. The account holder of the top-up number will be capable of winning prizes. If you are not the account holder, you must get permission from the account holder to apply.
- Only one entry per person and per top-up number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not' be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Utilita Energy Limited's discretion. Utilita Energy Limited will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. Utilita Energy Limited assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
- Utilita Energy Limited reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside Utilita Energy Limited's control. Utilita Energy Limited will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information. Utilita Energy Limited will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- Utilita Energy Limited accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Utilita Energy Limited reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, Utilita Energy Limited reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- Utilita Energy Limited's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Utilita Energy Limited reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Utilita Energy Limited, Utilita House, Moorside Road, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 7RX (“UtilitaLIVE").
Power Ticket Terms & Conditions
Also, as part of Utilita Live, our customers will get access to a range of pre-sale tickets for various events - we call these Power Tickets. When these offers are available, these Power Ticket Terms & Conditions will apply. Each offer may also have individual Terms & Conditions that will appear on the offer page.
- Power Ticket offers do not guarantee you tickets to see any of the featured artists.
- Utilita Energy customers have the opportunity to buy tickets 48 hours before general release until they sell out.
- To get access to Power Tickets, enter your details on the offer page and proceed to purchase pre-sale tickets through our partner Ticketmaster.
- Utilita Energy Limited holds no liability for travel costs incurred to Ticketmaster events, including cancelled events.
ASDA Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
This promotion is open to customers of Utilita Energy with a live electricity and/or gas supply and electricity and/or gas top-up number who are UK residents and over 18 years of age. To find this competition go to the Utilita Live Facebook page. Go to the Facebook post pinned at the top of the page. To enter all you need to do is tag a friend and both like our Facebook page to be in with the chance of winning a £50 ASDA voucher each. Your friend does not have to be a Utilita Energy customer. You will be automatically entered into the competition draw. Entry will close at 23:59 on 28/03/18. Winners will be drawn on 29/03/18. You do not need to enter via the Utilita Live website. Once winning this prize you must provide customer details to confirm you are a Utilita Energy customer. No other methods of entry are accepted. Only one entry per customer. By entering this Facebook competition, you are in with a chance of winning a £50 ASDA voucher for you and another £50 voucher for a friend. The winner will be selected in a random draw and will be contacted from 29/03/18 by Utilita Energy. The prize will be made available to the winner at a date arranged by Utilita Energy. Winner must respond within 5 days after contact to accept the prize. The brand has no affiliation with this competition. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Utilita Energy reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prize or the prize described above cannot be awarded for reasons beyond Utilita Energy's reasonable control. For full Utilita LIVE prize draw terms visit www.live.utilita.co.uk/tandcs. Any issues, please contact Utilita LIVE by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
#FLEXIPAY18 Switch Terms & Conditions
If a customer would like to switch to Utilita between 10/04/18 – 30/04/18 as part of our online switch deal, we are happy to accept, and delighted to be able to reward these customers as set out in these Scheme Rules (the Rules). Upon switching to Utilita online, the promotional code FLEXIPAY18 must be entered during this period, and must switch directly through the Utilita website. Upon reaching a live status, the Customer will receive a £20 Amazon voucher (the Rewards) on the conditions set out in the Rules.
The Amazon vouchers issued to Customers will be single use vouchers and no change will be given if the voucher is only part used. The vouchers may only be used for goods or services purchased through the Amazon website, no cash equivalent or alternative will be offered. Only one Amazon voucher will be allowed per dual fuel account. Lost or damaged vouchers will only be replaced if Utilita is able to confirm that the original voucher was not used. If the Customer leaves after voucher issue, the voucher will remain valid until the end date on the voucher. The vouchers will be issued by email where available, or by second class post to the postal address supplied by the customer on sign up. These will be sent once the supply has reached a live status, and usually within 2 weeks of this date.
This scheme is open from 10/04/18 – 30/04/18. Utilita may, at its discretion run other schemes or promotions which overlap with this scheme. Unless specifically stated, the Rewards available under this scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other schemes or promotions from Utilita Energy Ltd.
Scheme reference: FLEXIPAY18001, version 0.1 09.04.2018
#GIFT18 Switch Terms & Conditions
If a customer would like to switch to Utilita before 31/05/18 as part of our online switch deal, we are happy to accept, and delighted to be able to reward these customers as set out in these Scheme Rules (the Rules). Upon switching to Utilita online, the promotional code GIFT18 must be entered during this period, and must switch directly through the Utilita website. Upon reaching a live status, the Customer will receive a £60 voucher (the Rewards) on the conditions set out in the Rules.
The vouchers issued to Customers will be single use vouchers and no change will be given if the voucher is only part used. The vouchers may only be used for goods or services purchased through the respective website, no cash equivalent or alternative will be offered. Only one voucher will be allowed per dual fuel account. Lost or damaged vouchers will only be replaced if Utilita is able to confirm that the original voucher was not used. If the Customer leaves after voucher issue, the voucher will remain valid until the end date on the voucher. The vouchers will be issued by email where available, or by second class post to the postal address supplied by the customer on sign up. These will be sent once the supply has reached a live status, and usually within 2 weeks of this date.
This scheme is open until 31/05/2018. Utilita may, at its discretion run other schemes or promotions which overlap with this scheme. Unless specifically stated, the Rewards available under this scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other schemes or promotions from Utilita Energy Ltd.
Scheme reference: GIFT18001, version 0.1 18.04.2018
Utilita Survey Terms & Conditions
- These rules and any other rules specified by Utilita Energy Limited or any of its group of companies (the “Company”) from time to time (“Prize Draw Rules”) apply to any Prize Draw which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Prize Draw”). By taking part in a Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the Prize Draw Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Prize Draw rules.
- All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Prize Draw is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The prize draw winner(s) will be selected at random after the specified closing date. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 3 months of the specified closing date. Unless otherwise stated, each Prize Draw is open to all UK residents of 16 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Prize Draw; and (c) the Prize Draw sponsor(s).
- By entering a Prize Draw you: grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw, for announcing the winner of the Prize Draw and for related promotional purposes; and grant the Company and any Prize Draw sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
- You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Prize Draw.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Prize Draw. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for Prize Draw entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
- If you are a winner of a Prize Draw: the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Prize Draw Rules; you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Prize Draw sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Prize Draw Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Prize Draw.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Prize Draw Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Prize Draw Rules and each Prize Draw are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Prize Draw Rules and/or a Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
This scheme is open from 23/02/2018 to 31/03/2018. Utilita may, at its discretion run other schemes or promotions which overlap with this scheme. Unless specifically stated, the Rewards available under this scheme may not be used in conjunction with any other schemes or promotions from Utilita Energy Ltd.
Scheme reference: LOSSSUR001, version 0.1 23.02.2018